The information contained in this form is provided for the purpose of facilitating payments to a nominated bank account. This information is processed in accordance with our contractual obligations and for the payment of grants and claims.
This information can be made available to the Revenue Commissioners or to our 3rd party IT providers that support our Financial Management System.
The information is retained for a period of 6 years in accordance with Revenue regulations.
Dublin City Council is the data controller
The DCC Data Protection Officers’ contact details are email@example.com and 01 2223775
Data Subject’s rights:
• the right to access the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data;
• the right to require us to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data;
• the right to require us to erase your personal data;
• the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes;
• the right to object to our use of your personal data or the way in which we
process it; and
• the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller.
Make a complaint to the DPC:
• If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the response you received from Dublin City Council in relation to your request, then you are entitled to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commission who may investigate the matter for you.
• Contact details: Lo Call Number: 1890 252 231; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Postal Address: Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois. R32 AP23.